Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gnomish Raiding and Other Shit

So I raided yesterday... as in actually raided. I ran Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair. Was a good time, for the most part. Gruul's went extremely fast seeing as we one-shotted both bosses. With the guilds luck, as usual, both bosses dropped at least 1 Lock token piece. I did not need the shoulders piece, but no one else did either. So the gnome now has T4 legs and shoulders. GG. The pants were a huge upgrade, so I'm happies about that!

Mags was a pos and some people were being stupid. 'Nuff said.

I'm enjoying playing WoW with friends... though I wouldn't say raiding has really gotten any better in the few weeks I spent leveling and not raiding. We'll see how I feel IF I get to do any SSC and beyond soon.

While leveling, I recieved very little help in running lower level shit. Jago has been bugging me to run him through things, but I must say man... I think the only low level shit I had help with was SM. I never ran SFK or just about any other low level place. Just quested my ass off. I think I ran BFD or whatever once... and then BRD and shit. I'll run you through SM asap.. just let me know when you'll have some time so I can work with you on that. I have a few rep things to farm up right now, and I'll be raiding tonight - but I'll have some free time. Sorry I haven't really had that here recently. Just because I hit 70 didn't mean the grind was over >.>

It's been fun running normal mode 5 mans with the guys, I must say. I mean it's been awhile since I've been with people who are intelligent enough to handle all of the retarded shit we do. Pulling two 5 pulls at the same time in SL's... fear bombing into more mobs (oops!), just overall being dumb. I've missed that. I hope those who are running with me here lately are having fun too... =p

Soooo... yeah. Fun times with the gnome. I think more and more she's becoming more appropriate as my alter-ego. I mean I can't stop laughing when I die due to the fact that she squeeks and even hops before falling into her death pose. It's AMAZING. Ooh... and let's not forget getting punted. That is so SWEET. I mean, how many of you actually laugh when you die? Didn't think so.

GNOMES RULE. :D

2 comments:

Jagoex said...

Nice loot. Grats.

I think I asked you to run SFK seriously once. Other than that, it's been quests, quests, quests.

No worries.

EvilCheeseWedge said...

Jade, I <3 your Gnome. PIXS PLZ!