Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mostly Non-WoW Related Post

I have no idea why but for some reason I was thinking about this video today:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JXmlA3p7EXo

I was actually watching the live broadcast of that thing when that happened. I still laugh whenever I think of it... and I don't really like Kanye West that much, but I can't say he was entirely wrong there.

Poor Mike Myers. :D

On the WoW side of things, I logged onto Jade for awhile to enchant some old friends. While there, I had two different guilds attempt to get me to play Horde again. Lol. It's funny how much the horde has changed in the two weeks I've been absent from it. Sorry guys, but Jade is retired from the raiding scene. There is a chance that I'll do favours for some of my good friends that side in regards to raiding, as Jago knows, but that's about it. I really don't have any interest in Hordeside raiding anymore. Much love to those who still want me around though.

No comments: