Thursday, July 26, 2007

Level 70

So after 16 days played time, I've finally reached level 70 on the gnome lock. Thankfully! Leveling has been burning me out as of lately.

Much love to those who have helped me out along the way, especially through these last 4 levels. Also, thanks to all of the support from everyone else... without you guys, I'd have just given up awhile ago. :)

The minute she hit 70, I was able to equip 3/3 Frozen Shadoweave, enchanted and gemmed, as well as a few other dungeon items. It was pretty hot. I am still not a fan of the tailoring crafted stuff deep down, but as a reroll it was definitely worth it to go this route. With Jade, though, I didn't want to drop herbalism of enchanting... therefore there was no way I was going tailoring just because of the gear I could farm for and craft. All in all it is still a ton of work to put into the gear just to know it is replaceable. T5 over it, anyday, honestly.

Anyways, the gnome is my second 70, ever... second 60+ ever, as well. Two 70 locks.. wtf is my problem? :)

I'm happy with my choice to reroll. It's been different this time around! Now I get to... rep grind. Yay. >.>

Picture inc soon, I suppose.

3 comments:

EvilCheeseWedge said...

Grats! I'm really happy for you. A great raiding future awaits your Gnome!

Jagoex said...

Grats. No go outside. Nub.

Jesika said...

I went out today, Jago... but it's raining. D: