Thursday, July 5, 2007

So far, so good.

So in case you didn't already know it, I've been leveling a gnome warlock. . You should all know that she is sexy and I'm loving my decision to go Alliance. I spent countless hours staring at Jade's boney figure and half decayed limbs... and honestly... it's refreshing playing something cute.

I'm a leveling beast if I must say so myself. 9 days played time and she's nearing 55. :D
Could be going faster, I know, but I've been taking the opportunity to spend time doing lots of other bullshit since I don't have a raiding schedule to work into my life currently. I should be 70 before Jezza gets back... at least I'd better be. He's gone for two weeks. *sadface*

But yeah... loving my gnome and not regretting any of the choices I made regarding WoW. Escape Artist is hacks.. though I do miss Will of the Forsaken. GG for being on the fear ward side of the game though. pewpew.

5 comments:

Jezzastipsy said...

I'll be back fast, I promise. Be 70 <3. Je vous manque plus chaque minute.

Jagoex said...

I can't wait to kick you all over the place. Hell, on Glitz too, just to show ya who's hotter. ;)

Much love.

Arydan/Impervious said...

Dude, alliance raiding is so easy. Paladins are godmode.

Jesika said...

ary: FEAR WARD is god-mode. lawl.

Zy said...

Yay im on your list!!! :D:D:D