Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pewpew

So after a few months of rerolling I've managed (with a small loan from Nard) to get my epic flying mount on the gnome.. FINALLY. (Insert Screenshot soon)Now it's time to help Baz get his. :)

I've been raiding some this past week... but it hasn't felt so stuffy and stressful. I think because a certain few people have left and transferred recently it's been a bit better for raiding. We've brought in a lot of new people and it hasn't been a bad transition as of yet... though we're still lacking healing, it seems.

I spec'd destro for one night of raiding. I wish I could stay that spec, it's totally boring as hell but so easy to put out 1600+ dps at any given moment. I mean it's retarded... you throw up a curse, I was using immolate, and then you spam shadowbolts. You just sac a succi and spam 2 keys. It kind of makes me cry that the best dps a warlock can put out now is through something so simple. :( It did feel good seeing 8.1k shadowbolt crits though...... lol.

I'm back to demo/destro because another lock that was formerly our only Affliction lock left decided he needed to be destro - so I bit the bullet and will officially be imp bitch in raids. >.>

So hm... I dunno. IRL.. we got a new puppy. Dear jesus... housebreaking is like punishment. I like cats soooo much better. Puppies make me cry... but damn can they be cute. (She's a redbone coonhound named Meeko, btw.)

3 comments:

EvilCheeseWedge said...

You haven't been raiding much?! :O

We spent all night wiping on Leo... QQ. 12%, 13%, 8%, 6%, etc. I only died to my demon once at least, and he had 100 HP left... curse you Shadow Word: Death!!!

Jezzastipsy said...

Newb. Puppy pics, I heart my puppeh. Get in my servah.

Jesika said...

Actually, Cheese.. I haven't touched raiding in a week or so. Mostly due to working a lot later than I used to, and basically every single day. I only had one day off last week. So I'm either working or sleeping right now, and definitaly not trying to force raiding into my every night routine.

Leo is a fun fight, lol.

Jezza - I'll get pics soon. She's finally growing now that she's had her first vet checkup and stuff.