Sunday, August 26, 2007

Raiding and Otherwise

Between RL stuff and raiding I've been pretty busy here lately. This isn't a bad thing because I like having something to do all of the time... I'm just hoping I hear back from the last job I app'd to soon because that would be the better way to fill all of my time and I know it.

Anyways - the gnome has seen SSC, TK, Hyjal, and BT now. Obviously not all of Hyjal or Black Temple, but she's getting there. SSC is overall a boring instance. Tempest Keep is short and sweet and I like it. The Kael fight is pretty sweet. Hyjal, so far, is pretty boring. Waves of trash leading right into a boss... ugh. We're currently working on Archimonde... it's a simple fight realistically, but execution is the key annnnd... we won't go there. We'll get it, just takes a little bit clearer thinking on more peoples parts. Black Temple is different. Each section is pretty unique to itself so far, and I like that. A few bad Line of Sight issues emerge all over in that place though... which is annoying. Overall, it's a pretty entertaining instance.

There's a lot more that could be said about any of the above instances, but I'll leave it at that. I think the guild has 6 bosses left in the game, currently. The guild has been fairly annoying most nights as of lately. It isn't any one person that makes it that way, it's just a collective part of the guild that bitches and fights with one another constantly... just makes for a few amusing arguments here and there, but mostly just annoying name-calling and blaming. I guess the mental age of most people shows itself under stress, right? Well... learning a new/difficult encounter is a bit stressful for most people... so I suppose there's an excuse for the actions of a lot of people. Maybe. Hopefully people just grow up, get over it, and play the fucking game soon... because the 4th grade bullshit gets old fast :)

Hmm... not a whole lot to say. I mean I spend my time raiding the above or... farming for the above. I've been running some heroics with my friends and of course that's fun - but that's about it for my gaming. Lots of stuff to do outside of WoW currently. I've heard bits and pieces about the expansion... I've heard that their re-releasing Naxx as the first instance in it... but it's supposed to be a clone of the current Naxx? Not a bad idea, really... BUT... pretty lame at the same time. So... whatever. Imo, Blizzard is losing it's creative niche. That totally blows... and at the same time, maybe by then it'll be time to get over the WoW addiction. Who knows.

No comments: