Friday, September 28, 2007

Ninja'd

I'd just like to take this moment to say that having all of the loot off of one boss 'accidently' be looted by one person... SUCKS. Especially after we spent the entire fucking night wiping to him due to whatever... I fucking hope to God that Blizzard lets us redistribute the loot because if not... what a total fucking waste of time/consumables/gold. It's nothing that I would have even bid more than 40 for... it's just that there is a certain satisfaction you get from seeing your guildmates get better gear after a night of raiding.... and last night, that didn't get to happen.

In short, a dwarf priest 'accidently' looted all of Archimondes loot to himself. He claims he has some sort of auto-looting mod that caused it to happen, and I will believe this story simply because he's never done anything to make me doubt him. Regardless, it was a total let down and the chances of Blizzard actually going through with the redistribution are slim. I hope they do though... so far they've given some hope by actually accepting names of characters that should've recieved the pieces... but who knows. The matter keeps getting redirected to another GM then to another, so we'll see.

Anyways... it's not the first time it's happend... won't be the last. Anyone on Alex remember Rizzle? Yeah... how ironic it was another dwarf priest last night, eh? HAHAHAHA.

So yeah... FAIL. Archimonde is such a bitch of a fight.. it's like no matter how good you are at it, if just ONE person sucks ass at ONE thing... it can cause a trickle of deaths and a wipe. RAWR.

I'm rarely upset about anything but damn did I blow through consumables last night. Jeezus.

UPDATE: All the gear went the intended people! I'm shocked. GG Blizz... for once.

No comments: