Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lootwhore?

...taking 3 pieces of t5 in the past couple of days makes me feel like one, haha. But hey, I don't bid everyone out on every item I want... typically I even drop out of the bidding early. So, essentially - I think I'm just trying to gear myself up so that I can actually compete with the other casters.

One thing that I have noticed and despise about the loot system of my guild... is that people can take items for one slot, say a chestpiece, and then the very next kill could take an item for the same slot - if they have the dkp to bid people out on it. It's kind of retarded, but I guess it shows how people really play the game.

Personally, I could never bring myself to do that... because I believe that gear should be spread out. That's not saying I don't want tons of upgrades, but if I took a helm tonight - I sure as hell wouldn't take another one anytime soon. I'd rather see the whole raid wearing exceptional gear, not just myself.

So, the gnome has T5 pants, helm, and shoulders now. She's looking pretty wicked. I can hopefully get a robe upgrade soonish and then go from there for everything else... not really concerned with my beyond robes at this point. :)

5 comments:

Jagoex said...

Grats on the 3 pieces of T5! Sad to think that's something you would have never seen Horde-side. A pity, really, but great you got it on the gnome none-the-less.

I'll be in-game after work today (and probably during my lunch break).

Jesika said...

Come find meeeee allyside or get on AIM >.>

and thanks. :)

Kergen said...

yea thats awesome, i might be ingame winthin the next couple of weeks. I have decided to xfer my rouge over to hang out with yall...i think im goin to take kergy and help out a couple of the smaller just gettin started horde guilds too...and im for sure goin to try to start pvpin with him ful time when im not help them or talkin with you guys...that is unless i get into my rogue alot lol

Jesika said...

lemme know when you're playing kergy, id love to pvp on jade with you. im sure blaw would be up for it as well :)

also, get your rogue over and get some reppppp. we run lots of heroics :D

Kergen said...

sounds like a plan, I´ll get him over there..he is 63 so it will take me a bit to lvl him up. Im goin to feel like a lech on you if your running my through heroics in your t5 and im wearing like quest reward gear lol. When i was playin him though..i was the highest dps in the guild when we were running zg...dont mean much now but im sure i can remember how to play pretty easy though lol.